Down on the Allotment

Matron grows vegetables and fruit in a Hampshire garden. I've been growing veggies since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Some traditional varieties and old favourites as well as new ideas. I share my garden with my allotment assistant Daisy the Labrador. On Twitter as @MatronsVeggies

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Trying to get you some pictures

I have tried several times to put photos onto this blog. Even when pressing the small size button it has made me wait nearly 20 minutes to download. I gave up. Will get some tech advice and you will be able to see my tomato hedge!

1 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Blogger Hx said...

Ew Er Mrs ! A picture of your tomato hedge how exciting ! Don't forget to take piccies of veggies that you could have sent to "That's Life".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>