Down on the Allotment

Matron grows vegetables and fruit in a Hampshire garden. I've been growing veggies since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Some traditional varieties and old favourites as well as new ideas. I share my garden with my allotment assistant Daisy the Labrador. On Twitter as @MatronsVeggies

Monday, June 09, 2008

I'm going away again...

Well, I'm going away on holiday for a week tomorrow. I have always wanted to visit The Azores and finally I am getting the chance. Buddy is staying with Mum and the veggies will be looked after for me. Back on Tuesday 17th.

6 Comments:

At 7:56 PM, Blogger gintoino said...

Well, aren't you lucky? The Azores are beautiful.

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger beckie said...

Sounds wonderful. Have a great time!

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger Amy said...

Have a fantastic holiday! I'd love to see photos when you return :)

 
At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great holiday...

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Matron said...

I´m having great fun here out in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. Lots of pics when I get back!

 
At 5:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you see this late comment. This picture is just too adorable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>