Down on the Allotment

Matron grows vegetables and fruit in a Hampshire garden. I've been growing veggies since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Some traditional varieties and old favourites as well as new ideas. I share my garden with my allotment assistant Daisy the Labrador. On Twitter as @MatronsVeggies

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Matron's Dogblog!

Just a few days to go and snap a picture of your canine gardening assistant and email them to me. Join in with Matron's Dogblog, get them to me by September 28th and I will post them with a link to your blog. Thanks to those who have already sent photos, this is going to be a good one!

2 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you've got some whopping great pumpkins too x

 
At 4:16 AM, Blogger Bangchik and Kakdah said...

That's a nice one... huh.. "dont mess with me pumpkin!". He is serious indeed!! ~bangchik

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>