Down on the Allotment

Matron grows vegetables and fruit in a Hampshire garden. I've been growing veggies since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Some traditional varieties and old favourites as well as new ideas. I share my garden with my allotment assistant Daisy the Labrador. On Twitter as @MatronsVeggies

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Black Dog

It has finally happened! Years of studying and preparation and my business website finally went live this week! spread the word if you need a DNA test on a mixed breed dog. Go to the Blackdog website and have a look around. All inspired by my very own black dog, Buddy.

8 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Blogger Kris said...

Congratulations! I wish you all the best in your new adventure. :-D

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Many congratulations and very best wish for your website! Such hard work to get this far - I can only hope the best of everything for you (and Buddy). xxx

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Steve said...

Well done, I like the cute dog pictures in the different sections.

Good luck with your new venture.

Steve

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Doc said...

Congratulations Matron, all our best wishes in your success.

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Peggy said...

Congratulations, I have visited the website and it is looking good!You have put in years of hard work and I hope it is now going to pay off.

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger BilboWaggins said...

Many congratulations, and very best of luck for the future

 
At 12:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congrates and best wishes in your new venture!

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Midmarsh John said...

Best wishes for you new venture.
I hope Buddy is keeping well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>