Down on the Allotment

Matron grows vegetables and fruit in a Hampshire garden. I've been growing veggies since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Some traditional varieties and old favourites as well as new ideas. I share my garden with my allotment assistant Daisy the Labrador. On Twitter as @MatronsVeggies

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Labrador with a Lampshade

I don't think Leo will forgive me for making him miss breakfast yesterday morning! You should have seen the dirty look he gave me! He had a little lump removed, Labradors are notoriously prone to being lumpy. He was quite wobbly yesterday evening but woke up this morning much better and woolfed down a hearty breakfast. All systems heading back to normal, apart from the dreaded lampshade on his head!

7 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Blogger LindaG said...

Glad to hear Leo is on the road to recovery!

 
At 3:55 AM, Blogger Wyatt said...

We feel for you, Leo. The lampshade sucks. It's hard to be cool, with the plastic cone around your head.
But, glad to hear you are getting better and you will be out strutting your stuff again soon!!

Wyatt and Stanzie

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Shaheen said...

Hope he recovers well and back to his usual self.

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger --Ana-- said...

ooooh poor little Leo. He looks like a little alien :) If I were him I would chew all your shoes :)

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

He looks like an angel now! Hope he recovers fast.

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

poor wee cutie, hope he gets that darn lampshade off soon! xx

 
At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Dim Sum Gardener said...

Oh poor babe, he's so well behaved for not trying to get it off. Hope he's recovering nicely.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>