Down on the Allotment

Matron grows vegetables and fruit in a Hampshire garden. I've been growing veggies since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Some traditional varieties and old favourites as well as new ideas. I share my garden with my allotment assistant Daisy the Labrador. On Twitter as @MatronsVeggies

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hot Stuff!

Matron is currently away soaking up the sunshine in San Antonio Texas!  There is lots to tell here,  loads of interesting stuff to tell.  If you like hot stuff, then here is the place to be when I get back next week.  All I can say for now is, "Remember the Alamo".

2 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to Texas. You picked a good week to come as the weather is perfect. I am just next door in Houston and it is always a pleasure to welcome visitors to the great state of Texas! Looking forward to future posts upon your return.

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger VirginiaC said...

Have a great trip...enjoy!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>