Down on the Allotment

Matron grows vegetables and fruit in a Hampshire garden. I've been growing veggies since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Some traditional varieties and old favourites as well as new ideas. I share my garden with my allotment assistant Daisy the Labrador. On Twitter as @MatronsVeggies

Friday, July 19, 2013

Simples!

Making Summer Pudding couldn't be easier.  So many commercially bought foods nowadays are sickly sweet.  I did add sugar to the blackcurrants and loganberries but this sweet sharpness was heavenly!

4 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Blogger Peggy said...

Oh my, we don't have any fruit this year as we left the bushes behind in the previous allotment! I brought 4 raspberry canes only. I made this pudding last year after reading it on your blog and loved it!
I love the pic of Leo getting into his pool

 
At 12:21 AM, Blogger Robbie Palm said...

That looks amazing! robbie:-)

 
At 12:21 AM, Blogger Robbie Palm said...

That looks amazing! robbie:-)

 
At 4:25 AM, Blogger Cabbage Tree Farm said...

The perfect summer dessert Matron, enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>