Down on the Allotment

Matron grows vegetables and fruit in a Hampshire garden. I've been growing veggies since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Some traditional varieties and old favourites as well as new ideas. I share my garden with my allotment assistant Daisy the Labrador. On Twitter as @MatronsVeggies

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Easy Irrigation

 It is always a worry in Summer that plants suffer from uneven watering. Either too much or too little. With this simple irrigation kit I have no more worries.  You can attach one end either to a standard Hozelock fitting or into a water reservoir or tank.
 I'm not particularly practical minded, but this really was a doddle.  Fitting these little T-shaped junctions into the plastic hose exactly where I want the water to drip.
 Just cut the hose and fit a junction right at the base of any plant.
 Then I attached it to the stick holding up each of my tomato plants.
In only 10 minutes I have the whole row of tomatoes safely irrigated all Summer.Really is a case of Easy Watering - it is so simple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>