Down on the Allotment

Matron grows vegetables and fruit in a Hampshire garden. I've been growing veggies since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Some traditional varieties and old favourites as well as new ideas. I share my garden with my allotment assistant Daisy the Labrador. On Twitter as @MatronsVeggies

Thursday, April 09, 2015

A Week in the Life of a Tomato

When you look at your tomato seedlings it sometimes feels like a case of 'a watched pot never boils'. So what happens if you take just one photo at the same time every day for a week?
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
 Day 5
 Day 6
 Day 7

and the sun comes out!

3 Comments:

At 7:28 AM, Blogger Mark Willis said...

That's true "time-lapse photography"! My tomatoes are about the same size as that - not big enough for my liking!

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

ahh i love it - really lets you appreciate the journey xx

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

Its amazing how much change there can be in a week. Like the look of the yellow tomatoes; hope they do well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>